- Rabbi Shais Taub: How to Find the Truth About Yourself
Chassidic rabbi and mystic Shais Taub talks about the levels of the soul, why we visit rabbis’ graves, and how to find out the truth about yourself.
- Rabbi Manis Friedman: The Joy of Intimacy
Rabbi Manis Friedman explains why “I love you” is the worst thing you can say to your spouse.
- Dani Kollin: The Unincorporated Man
Creating a fictional world can help us understand the Creator of our world.
- Rabbi Tzvi Freeman: What is Chassidus?
Rabbi Freeman, a self-described “un-Orthodox rabbi,” shares Chassidic teachings that help us come closer to God, each other and our own true selves.
- Stephen Tobolowsky: My Adventures with God
Legendary actor Stephen Tobolowsky talks about battling the 3 unpardonable sins, keeping bees, and how to stay true to your values while making it big in Hollywood.
Sign me up!
Our newsletter goes out about twice a month, with links to our most popular posts and episodes.